Re: imapd servers (it's PAM)

Darron Froese (darron@odi.ca)
Mon, 14 Jun 1999 15:46:35 -0600

> So, the bottom line is--- we need a PAM expert to wade in and see what's
> not working on the PAM side of things.

I finally did get the regular imapd-4.5 installed and working and it *was* a
problem with PAM. I would like to install the cyrus-imapd though and I
cannot find any PAM related information for it. I looked around for SRPM's
(to rip the PAM information out of) and didn't find anything, anywhere....

http://andrew2.andrew.cmu.edu/cyrus/
ftp://ftp.andrew.cmu.edu/pub/cyrus-mail/

Anyone got this particular imap server working? (this sounds familiar... ;-)

--
Darron
darron@calgary.westworld.ca - WestWorld Computers