whereis cpp

Evan Read (eread@netaccess.co.nz)
Wed, 16 Jun 1999 12:22:55 +1200

Hey all.

I am rpming in the EGCS packages because my gcc seems screwed when I am running
./configure for any software package.

Anyways, certain important packages are dependant on the presence of cpp 1.1.2
on a system.

Where can I pick it up? I thought it would have been in one of the egcs
packages ;).

I did a "find / -name cpp" and came up with nothing at all on my system, so I
am assuming that I don't have any version (which is as odd as hell since I
checked all the C stuff during installation).

Anyways, thanks

--
Evan Read