RE: Not reading CD-ROM.

Velasquez, Carlos (carlos.velasquez@ssmb.com)
Tue, 15 Jun 1999 11:56:00 -0400

Spino,

What computer are you using? I am having the same problem with my Umax S900.
I believe that the Matsushita CD Drive in unsupported in my case, and
perhaps in yours. Someone else was having the same problem but the got
around it by ejecting the CD in and out a few times until YDL finally
recognized it. That worked for me, but when I got to the point where I get
to select the packages I want to install, YDL won't recognize the CD
anymore.

Carlos

C.F. Velasquez
Asst. Vice President