Re: cdrom won't initialize during install -- something to add toyour FAQ, Reid

Andrew Diller (dillera@gse.upenn.edu)
Fri, 18 Jun 1999 11:52:08 -0400

Yes, I ran into the same thing.

If you are installing champion server 1.0, you need to use:

1. the vmlinux that comes on the CDROM
2. the updated ramdisk image from the updates section on the TDL web site

there is no other way!

-andy

--
Andrew Diller