Re: Stuff

Andrew Diller (dillera@gse.upenn.edu)
Fri, 18 Jun 1999 09:41:04 -0400

I can kinda help with linuxconf ---

first of all, I can't get DHCP to work either (client side)

I would suggest that you get the latest Linuxconf from ftp.linuxppc.org in
the R5 final directory.

Dan had said that the linuxconf that comes with Champion server 1.0 is
really screwed.

I'm using the linuxconf from R5 (linuxconf-1.14r4-4a) and I can get it to
configure network things manually.

No DHCP yet though.

-andy