Re: QT 2.0 PPC RPMS

Evan Read (eread@netaccess.co.nz)
Sat, 26 Jun 1999 23:22:25 +1200

that is ok.

I only wanted it because it would be a stable platform from which to test
KOffice....

I will put that on hold for the moment and just do my assignments in
AppleWorks... no biggie ;)

Though I would be curious about how it would be possible to print to by
USB-ready Epson Stylus 740 printer from Linux...

Any suggestions?

--
Evan Read