RE: Newbie question on X...

Velasquez, Carlos (carlos.velasquez@ssmb.com)
Tue, 29 Jun 1999 11:06:27 -0400

Y'all,

Aha! That is what I wanted to hear. I have spent hours looking for the
xautoconfig file but it was to no avail. So i guess it didn't install. I did
find a file called Xcongfigurator but that didn't work (not to mention that
it found my 8 meg ixMicro but only as a 1meg card--any ideas on that??)

So what files do I need to get (either from ftp or my install disk) to get
xautoconfig? I do have XFree86 directories all over the place so I assume
that installed okay.

Just looking to get graphical...

Carlos

C.F. Velasquez