RE: Newbie question on X...

Velasquez, Carlos (carlos.velasquez@ssmb.com)
Tue, 29 Jun 1999 12:03:20 -0400

Okay, I rpm'ed -Uvh the Xconfigurator and I still can't find the xautoconfig
file. Is it in this RPM? in any case, I tried startx and it came back with
an error... something about not connecting to a server.

Any ideas people? I will check for the actual error from startx if it will
help.

Carlos

C.F. Velasquez
Asst. Vice President