Re: Asante Not-so-Friendlynet 10/100 Ethernet card

Subject: Re: Asante Not-so-Friendlynet 10/100 Ethernet card
From: herb (herb@kinetekpharm.com)
Date: Wed Mar 01 2000 - 04:32:59 MST

Hello Ed, I would like to try it! (herb@kinetekpharm.com) I'd need your new
kernel though. Each time I compile the kernel, it's the same problem. The
line before it is the bringing up NFS Daemon Line. It doesn't say ok.
Instead, a whole bunch of numbers scroll down 2 pages of the screen. And
then it reboots in 180 seconds. Vmlinux is the one I'm making. I'm sorry, I
shoulda been more clear. I sent it the kernel over to another server on the
LAN and retrieved it in MacOS.