Re: iso question

Subject: Re: iso question
From: Robert Fout (rfout@mahi.damien.edu)
Date: Wed Mar 01 2000 - 19:52:53 MST

Because ISO9660 is the standard for CD-ROM filesystems, that CD should be
able to be read by windows, mac os, and Unix. First, make sure to DL the
images as binary. second, set up the CD-R/CD-RW software to use an image as
the source, and then burn away. Id recommend defragging your HD before
burning, just in case the file is fragged too much, and you end up making a
coaster :)

I've never actually burned a CD at my house (only in high school a few
times), so i'd like other people more experience than me to confirm / deny
what i've said, but you act upon this e-mail.

Bob
"The knack to flying is learning how to
throw yourself at the ground and miss."

>From "Life the Universe and Everything"
by Douglas Adams

Robert Fout
MacOS Guru and MkLinux/Yellowdog Linux User
rfout@damien.edu
http://osx.damien.edu/rfout/
ICQ# 48433406