Re: Coming soon?

Subject: Re: Coming soon?
From: Dan Burcaw (dburcaw@terraplex.com)
Date: Wed Mar 01 2000 - 21:35:07 MST

> Ok, you really need to get this over with so you can get some sleep! I
> imagine you have been up all night the past few nights and I am sure
> tonight will be the same! Do yourself a favor and take a day off as soon as

More like a few weeks of late nights.. :)

> this comes out! Or better yet, take two or three! Thanks for all the hard
> work and attention to detail you guys do! It really helps make your
> customers happy! I am sure everyone here on the email list can attest to
> the insanely high quality of service from YDL. We all appreciate it and I

Yes, the nice thing with development cycles is it'll be pretty calm for a
few weeks. Although, we do have Gone Home to get out the door.

> think the level of joking in the email list is a testament to the sense fo
> community among YDL users! It's great to see companies like YDL provide
> wonderful products and wonderful service. I watched the movie on Apple's

We try our best :)

Back to work!

Regards,
Dan

Terra Soft Solutions, Inc.
 Yellow Dog Linux
 http://www.yellowdoglinux.com/

 Black Lab Linux
 Advanced Workstations and Parallel Solutions
 http://www.blacklablinux.com/