Re: YDL CS 1.2

Subject: Re: YDL CS 1.2
From: Dan Burcaw (dburcaw@terraplex.com)
Date: Thu Mar 02 2000 - 00:26:11 MST

Stephen is up putting final touches on yup too... :)
(damn cool program)

Again, I apologize for the delay.. the issue I was dealing with was an
installer problem. As of 5 minutes ago I fixed the problem and we're ready
to roll here soon. I'm going to do one more test installation here on my
powerbook and if it all looks good, I'll start sticking the files up on
the site.

THanks for your patience!

> At 2:06 AM -0500 3/2/2000, Sean Bittinger wrote:
> >Way to go Dan, I knew you'd be there for us.
>

> somone buy that man a latte and send me the bill. Make it a double.
>
> --
> --
> Chuq Von Rospach - Plaidworks Consulting (mailto:chuqui@plaidworks.com)
> Apple Mail List Gnome (mailto:chuq@apple.com)
>
> And they sit at the bar and put bread in my jar
> and say 'Man, what are you doing here?'"

Regards,
Dan

Terra Soft Solutions, Inc.
 Yellow Dog Linux
 http://www.yellowdoglinux.com/

 Black Lab Linux
 Advanced Workstations and Parallel Solutions
 http://www.blacklablinux.com/