Re: YDL CS 1.2

Subject: Re: YDL CS 1.2
From: Dan Burcaw (dburcaw@terraplex.com)
Date: Thu Mar 02 2000 - 00:43:37 MST

ftp.yellowdoglinux.com and in turn all of our mirror sites. It should take
no more then a few hours to propagate rather nicely...

> for the person who just joined the list (2 hours ago). What site is it
> going to be uploaded to (downloadable from)?
>
> At 11:29 PM 3/1/2000 -0800, you wrote:
> >At 2:32 AM -0500 3/2/2000, Reid Anderson wrote:
> >>Screw the latte, caffeine is the last thing he needs now!
> >>
> >>Hey Bartender, Give that man a nice cold beer!
> >
> >The beer AFTER it's on the web site for download. Until then, latte's...
> >
> >--
> >--
> >Chuq Von Rospach - Plaidworks Consulting (mailto:chuqui@plaidworks.com)
> >Apple Mail List Gnome (mailto:chuq@apple.com)
> >
> >And they sit at the bar and put bread in my jar
> >and say 'Man, what are you doing here?'"

Regards,
Dan

Terra Soft Solutions, Inc.
 Yellow Dog Linux
 http://www.yellowdoglinux.com/

 Black Lab Linux
 Advanced Workstations and Parallel Solutions
 http://www.blacklablinux.com/