Re: CS 1.2

Subject: Re: CS 1.2
From: Reid Anderson (resander@cs.hamilton.edu)
Date: Thu Mar 02 2000 - 00:59:05 MST

It's good to be a kid again! I am sitting here eagerly awaiting and yes it
feels like christmas! unfortunately it will be at least Sunday before I
really get to see the present in action. My new G4 500 just shipped from
Apple today (Wed at 4pm Eastern Time) and should be here on Saturday. And
sunday I will be trying to win an ebay auction for a 3.2GB External SCSI
that will contain all the Linux stuff. It's nice to keep the two operating
systems (OS9 and CS1.2) each on their own drive. And 3.2 should do the
trick for everything I need. Now it's just a matter of time. I might as
well go ahead and download the .img file and get the CD ready to go before
the G4 gets here! And to top it all off, my new Palm IIIe will be here
tomorrow (well, technically today since it's 3am). Which raises a
question... Does 1.2 have any support for any Palm devices? It will be
connected through a USB port and I guess it could work just fine through
MOL, but will there be direct Linux support for such a device?