Re: YDL CS 1.2

Subject: Re: YDL CS 1.2
From: Reid Anderson (resander@cs.hamilton.edu)
Date: Thu Mar 02 2000 - 01:07:09 MST

Ok, so T plus one hour... And it doesn't matter to me! I am still just as
excited, not losing any of the thrill! I am still sitting on the edge of
my chair waiting. Personally I think it's all a trick from our friend Dan,
he keeps us waiting and builds our excitement! It's like a cheap strip
show, you just get to see a little bit at a time... First the champion-1.2
folder showed up, then some of the sub folders, then a big pause, then
we'll get to see a little bit more! Well, you know what I have to say:

        Alright! Take it all off, Baby!

Sorry for the crude humor, it's 3am and I only have once class tomorrow
that I don't ever go to anyway!