Re: YDL CS 1.2

Subject: Re: YDL CS 1.2
From: Dan Burcaw (dburcaw@terraplex.com)
Date: Thu Mar 02 2000 - 01:11:15 MST

Nah, its the fault of the guy that asked about the timezones I'd be basing
"released March 1st" on.. :>

In fact, I think that deserves a good few day delay hehehe

> Ok, so T plus one hour... And it doesn't matter to me! I am still just as
> excited, not losing any of the thrill! I am still sitting on the edge of
> my chair waiting. Personally I think it's all a trick from our friend Dan,
> he keeps us waiting and builds our excitement! It's like a cheap strip
> show, you just get to see a little bit at a time... First the champion-1.2
> folder showed up, then some of the sub folders, then a big pause, then
> we'll get to see a little bit more! Well, you know what I have to say:
>

> Alright! Take it all off, Baby!
>
> Sorry for the crude humor, it's 3am and I only have once class tomorrow
> that I don't ever go to anyway!

Regards,
Dan

Terra Soft Solutions, Inc.
 Yellow Dog Linux
 http://www.yellowdoglinux.com/

 Black Lab Linux
 Advanced Workstations and Parallel Solutions
 http://www.blacklablinux.com/