Re: YDL CS 1.2pre Final?

Subject: Re: YDL CS 1.2pre Final?
From: Dan Burcaw (dburcaw@terraplex.com)
Date: Thu Mar 02 2000 - 01:25:59 MST

Jeramy,

Good question. Basically the plan is to get it up on the FTP site just as
soon as I can and then tomorrow after being well rested we'll get some cds
burned and sent off to the manufacturers. If some bugs come up, they will
be fixed before we send that off (assuming they are discovered prior to
that).

One note: I won't put an ISO up on the site until we send off our cds..
the ISO will be identical to what will be shipping for sale.

I wouldn't consider this CS 1.2 beta, we're not doing this to catch bugs..
its more "let the folks have it instead of waiting for cds before they can
get it".

> I want the official word Dan, is this on gold and on the way to manufacturers
> or is this being held back for a couple of days to see if there are any
> showstopper bugs that you guys didn't detect (I don't know where I would have
> gotten the idea that a distributor would do this). Pardon my cynicism seeing
> as how you just got through fixing some bugs in the installer and all.
>

> -Jeramy

> Get your own FREE, personal Netscape WebMail account today at http://webmail.netscape.com.

Regards,
Dan

Terra Soft Solutions, Inc.
 Yellow Dog Linux
 http://www.yellowdoglinux.com/

 Black Lab Linux
 Advanced Workstations and Parallel Solutions
 http://www.blacklablinux.com/