Re: CS 1.2

Subject: Re: CS 1.2
From: Phil Kirschner (pak1@cec.wustl.edu)
Date: Thu Mar 02 2000 - 01:37:14 MST

I would like to comment to two things. First, you guys are not the
only ones patiently awaiting what should be an amazing update to an
already super distro! Secondly, I whole-heartedly agree with my
collegiate friend here. I am up tonight coding the dumbest lab ever
for my OO Design class (Virtual Stack Classes), so I will be here
throughout the evening!

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK DAN! AND LET'S HEAR IT FOR THE MINORS!

Phil

>You know I get the feeling that the 4 of us or so who's names I keep seeing
>tonight are the only people in America who are up for this reason. The rest
>of the country doesn't know what they are missing. It's getting there I can
>feel it.
>
>-Rogan
>
>P.S. Don't worry, I'm up writing a paper that's due tomorrow, so I'll be
>with you guys all night. What is the collegiate education system in this
>country coming to, I ask you?

"Today's CS lecture will be conducted entirely through the medium of
interpretive dance."
        -Something I've always wanted to hear but never will.