[Offtopic] Don't you never sleep? -on CS 1.2-

Subject: [Offtopic] Don't you never sleep? -on CS 1.2-
From: Josep Lluis Guallar Esteve (e0026e@imas.imim.es)
Date: Thu Mar 02 2000 - 02:02:50 MST

Hi there,

I've just got back to work (Barcelona) and I found my mail account filled-up with mails on the CS 1.2 iso images.

Of course it's a great work and all that. But took me lot of time to read it all!

All this heavy traffic prooves (proofs? any Webster around?) that everybody was waiting for it, has lotsa spare time to chat about second youth and the future will be fullfilled with yellowdoggers (because now they're at college).

Congratulations to everybody!

Awesome isos, "schoolars" and no need for sleep make the beggining of a Brand New Yellow World.

Regards,
Josep Lluís

P.S.: sorry by my english. It will get better with a couple of coffees.