Re: YDL CS 1.2

Subject: Re: YDL CS 1.2
From: Sean Bittinger (bittin_s@cc.denison.edu)
Date: Thu Mar 02 2000 - 02:03:35 MST

Yeah, almost all of the rest of the campus is on 10base, but my next door
neighbor who works for computer services with me is an official student
network consultant, so they put him on 100base. We bought a switch and set
up our own little subnet about 3 days ago. Also another comp. serv. friend
upstairs is on, we're going out the windows with 50' cables here, quite
nice. We did it just in time I can't wait to test the full duplex 100base
here. WooHoo