Re: CS 1.2

Subject: Re: CS 1.2
From: Reid Anderson (resander@cs.hamilton.edu)
Date: Thu Mar 02 2000 - 02:33:02 MST

Well, I'll have to finish the rest of the reading tomorrow, I'm going to
bed. Now that I know the ISO won't be out until later tomorrow, there's no
sense staying up all night, if it's not going to start downloading! I'll
start it tomorrow night while the campus sleeps! Dual T1's running into
campus and I happen to be right no the switch downstairs in the wiring
closet! I too work for the computer people on campus and it's great when
you have friends who have keys to all the right places! Just unplug from
here, and plug in there. Viola, 100Mbs! Well, I am going to sleep, I have
a bunch of new toys to play with in the mail tomorrow (It's not "tomorrow"
until you wake up again, or until the sun comes up, and I've got about an
hour till the sun comes up). I'll be fidling with the Palm IIIe tomorrow
so I can just leave my G3/300 downloading the ISO, and then have some fun
with the G4 when it gets here on Saturday! Dan, thanks for all your hard
work, and I'm sure we'll all chat again in the next few days!

Reid