Question about iso/img

Subject: Question about iso/img
From: Charlotte Helpdesk (it.clt@s1.com)
Date: Thu Mar 02 2000 - 11:41:24 MST

Hello all,
It has been interesting reading today with the new release coming out.
I have a question about the cd images. Since I got my first mac to try
YDL on it I am still used to the PC stuff. I downloaded the img file
for 1.1 but on a pc I cant get it to burn. Adaptec dosnt recognize it
and I also tried a couple others with no luck.
Since my cd burner is internal to my pc and my G4 dosnt have any open
bays to put it in, how can I burn the image when I cant find a program
for the PC that will recognize the .img file?
I finally ordered the YDL set to get the cds but i want to be able to
download the new 1.2 image tonight and load that.
Sean

--
Sean Hogston
IT Site Administrator