Re: xv 3.10a

Subject: Re: xv 3.10a
From: Dan Burcaw (dburcaw@terraplex.com)
Date: Thu Mar 02 2000 - 20:56:19 MST

XV is shareware. We wanted to keep our cd as free as possible.
By the way, XV is included with CS 1.2's Tasty Morsels cd.

> Does anyone know why xv wasn't included with CS 1.1? I tried installing the
> rpm (and later on just copying the binary) that came with MKL DR3, but it
> won't install/run, talks about not having libjpeg.. but i'm sure it's
> installed. I'm using gqview now, but I'd like to use xv also.
>
> Bob
> ---------------------------------------
> "The knack to flying is learning how to
> throw yourself at the ground and miss."
>
> >From "Life the Universe and Everything"
> by Douglas Adams
>
> Robert Fout
> MacOS Guru and MkLinux/Yellowdog Linux User
> rfout@damien.edu
> http://osx.damien.edu/rfout/
> ICQ# 48433406

Regards,
Dan

Terra Soft Solutions, Inc.
 Yellow Dog Linux
 http://www.yellowdoglinux.com/

 Black Lab Linux
 Advanced Workstations and Parallel Solutions
 http://www.blacklablinux.com/