Re: RPMS of tasty morsels 1.2 [was Re: xv 3.10a]

Subject: Re: RPMS of tasty morsels 1.2 [was Re: xv 3.10a]
From: Robert Fout (rfout@mahi.damien.edu)
Date: Thu Mar 02 2000 - 22:41:28 MST

Can't we mount the images in Linux (I know, after we mount it, it is no
longer burnable)?

Bob
---------------------------------------
"The knack to flying is learning how to
throw yourself at the ground and miss."

>From "Life the Universe and Everything"
by Douglas Adams

Robert Fout
MacOS Guru and MkLinux/Yellowdog Linux User
rfout@damien.edu
http://osx.damien.edu/rfout/
ICQ# 48433406

> From: Ben Donley <bdonley@unchosen.com>
> Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2000 00:36:02 -0500
> To: yellowdog-general@lists.yellowdoglinux.com
> Subject: Re: RPMS of tasty morsels 1.2 [was Re: xv 3.10a]
>
> Please! Yes! I need RPMS! What are we supposed to do if we don't have a
> CD burner? If I had the money for a CD burner, I'd buy your CDs directly :)
>
> - Ben
>
> On Mar 02, 2000 at 10:23PM -0600, Robert Fout wrote:
>> I would like to have access to the individual RPMS.. who else here would?
>>
>> Robert Fout
>>>
>>> I was planning on only doing an ISO, but if folks want the individual
>>> files, I can do that.
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>> Dan