CS 1.2

Subject: CS 1.2
From: Dan Burcaw (dburcaw@terraplex.com)
Date: Fri Mar 03 2000 - 00:40:50 MST

Ook, today I fixed 2 showstoppers.. basically mouseconfig and kbdconfig
were not doing "the right thing" (TM) for USB vs. ADB. Luckily, since we
have one machine representing every class of Power Macintosh, we found
this one pretty quickly.

I also fixed that last issue with the installer.

Meanwhile, Stephen has been cranking like mad on YUP...

I'm building as we speak the final kernel RPMs.

We're really almost there this time...

Next time we'll spring a release on yall instead of setting a date.. that
was not a good idea... the last minute things prove to be time consuming.

I'm going to bed now (was up till 3am last night and had to wake up at
6am) cause I'm super tired.

Stephen says that YUP will be waiting for me in the morning.
If this is true, CS 1.2 should be popping up by mid-day tomorrow.

There's my update....
Dan

Terra Soft Solutions, Inc.
 Yellow Dog Linux
 http://www.yellowdoglinux.com/

 Black Lab Linux
 Advanced Workstations and Parallel Solutions
 http://www.blacklablinux.com/