Re: Book club or porting

Subject: Re: Book club or porting
From: Chuq Von Rospach (chuqui@plaidworks.com)
Date: Fri Mar 03 2000 - 13:34:29 MST

At 3:02 PM -0500 3/3/2000, Stew Benedict wrote:
> I still stand by my last statement though, learn and contribute!

And if you can't, or won't, and those are perfectly legitimate
options, buy the CDs and throw a few bucks back at the people who ARE
contributing, so they can afford to continue contributing.

Or write documentation. Or answer questions on mail lists. There are
many ways to put something back into the system you benefit from.

And they sit at the bar and put bread in my jar and say 'Man, what are you doing here?'"