Re: Installing YellowDog Linux 1.1 on G3

Subject: Re: Installing YellowDog Linux 1.1 on G3
From: Darin Lang (darin@flashcom.net)
Date: Fri Mar 03 2000 - 18:33:29 MST

The problem I ran into where I got the same error was that I was running OS9
and that version of the disk drivers is incompatible so you need to
downgrade your drivers using the Drive setup on the 8.6 cd.

Darin Lang mailto:darin@flashcom.net
My Web Sites: http://ChandelierShop.com
http://KodiakLodge.com
and Coming Soon----> http://YahooFarm.com