Re: PPP problems

Subject: Re: PPP problems
From: Nick (napalmfreak@mindless.com)
Date: Sat Mar 04 2000 - 15:53:29 MST

I had it running just fine on my Lombard. I didnt do all that
scripting stuff. when you go in to configure KPPP could you get it to
recognize your modem and initialize it? if no, I just tried the
different ports etc on the list (because dev/modem didnt work) and I
found one that did which I cant remember. Then I turned off the flow
control because with it on it wouldnt work. After that I could log in
successfuly via ppp just by putting my login and pass into KPPP.

--

******************** @--`---,--- ******************** "A rose can never lie about the love it brings"

"When I grow up I'll be stable"

"I'm a little freakshow, short and stout... here is my hunchback, here is my snout"

"Macintosh -- we might not get everything right, but atleast we knew the century was going to end."

"well don't you rain on my parade I've had enough of your charade and don't you pee on my fire what might be yours ain't my desire"

"I forget to forget"

"Exposed beyond the shadows"

"Windows 98 not found: (C)heer, (P)arty, (D)ance?"

01001110011010010110001101101011

http://shade.cit.cornell.edu