Re: CS 1.2 Success

Subject: Re: CS 1.2 Success
From: Vanja Bucic (vanjab@UDel.Edu)
Date: Sun Mar 05 2000 - 23:10:49 MST

Dan Burcaw wrote:

> I'm pretty curious if any of this occurs for folks with a clean install.
> AbiWord works great on all of my fresh installs.
> Xconfigurator works with No Video Driver, and is "funny" with Rage Pros...
> usually X boots fine after reboot even if it says that X setup failed.
> Xemacs doesn't come with CS, sure this isn't lingering around?

Xemacs is one of the options in the Yellowdog submenu in the KDE. I
don't know why it is there. I do have XEmacs which I installed manually,
but that is not important. Why is there XEmacs link?

Xconfigurator works IF I check no video driver option in which case
acceleration is gone. Is there any accelerated option? (I mean it FLIES
when it is 8bit accelerated!!!)

for Abiword I have no explanation (before this it worked, I had it up an running).