Re: CS 1.2 Success

Subject: Re: CS 1.2 Success
From: Dan Burcaw (dburcaw@terraplex.com)
Date: Sun Mar 05 2000 - 23:22:35 MST

> don't know why it is there. I do have XEmacs which I installed manually,
> but that is not important. Why is there XEmacs link?

I'll look into this.

> Xconfigurator works IF I check no video driver option in which case
> acceleration is gone. Is there any accelerated option? (I mean it FLIES
> when it is 8bit accelerated!!!)

Well, I might as well disable the X test options.. cause it commonly fails
even though X runs fine once you're in the system.

> for Abiword I have no explanation (before this it worked, I had it up an running).

Ahh, its prolly cause you had it on your system already and there is a
library problem or something. I'd say uninstall all pieces of abi, and
reinstall the rpm.

Regards,
Dan

Terra Soft Solutions, Inc.
 Yellow Dog Linux
 http://www.yellowdoglinux.com/

 Black Lab Linux
 Advanced Workstations and Parallel Solutions
 http://www.blacklablinux.com/