RE: Question about iso/img

Subject: RE: Question about iso/img
From: Blottman John B III NPRI (BlottmanJB@Npt.NUWC.Navy.Mil)
Date: Mon Mar 06 2000 - 09:23:32 MST

Sean,
I went through this a couple weeks ago. using cdrwin on a pc.
The trick is to download the iso image to a hard disk first. Then change
the extension from .img to .iso. Then the sw will recognize it as an iso
image. The image does include the joliet extension required for win 9x/nt
recognition.

The Adaptec utility should work as well, with the change in extension.

Enjoy,
john

John Blottman
Naval Undersea Warfare Center