Re: accessing scsi drives

Subject: Re: accessing scsi drives
From: Reid Anderson (resander@cs.hamilton.edu)
Date: Mon Mar 06 2000 - 11:53:58 MST

Use MOL (Mac-On-Linux). This will provide a window in Linux that is your
mac desktop. You can run your mac applications in it too, so not only can
you copy the files over, but you can run say Adobe GoLive to create and
edit the pages too! All without ever booting the computer in MacOS, and
therefore no downtime for any servers you may have running on the Linux
side. You can also just mount (mnt) your mac partitions but this doesn't
have the nice mac desktop visual layout and it doesn't let you run any Mac
applications.