Re: Mouse probs on install

Subject: Re: Mouse probs on install
ben@byrneweb.com
Date: Mon Mar 06 2000 - 14:49:49 MST

So if I'm planning on installing CS 1.2 on roughly a 2 gig drive and
I'm a newbie, how would you recommend I allocate my partitions?

--

Ben Byrne ::: ben@byrneweb.com ::: http://www.byrneweb.com/ben

"I would hope that in post-revolutionary America, you could have both social justice and Fender guitars." ::: Tom Morello