Installer doesn't recognize CD...

Subject: Installer doesn't recognize CD...
From: Chuq Von Rospach (chuqui@plaidworks.com)
Date: Mon Mar 06 2000 - 16:44:36 MST

So I downloaded the 1.2 stuff and burned it onto a CD. I've got the
installer booted up, and when I tell it to look at the local CD, it
tells me it doesn't seem to be a yellowdog CD.

"That CDROM device does not seem to contain a Yellow Dog CDROM."

Any hints on what might be wrong? is it looking at the name, some
specific aspect of the file structure, or what?

chuq

And they sit at the bar and put bread in my jar and say 'Man, what are you doing here?'"