Re: 1.2 upgrade problem...

Subject: Re: 1.2 upgrade problem...
From: Chuq Von Rospach (chuqui@plaidworks.com)
Date: Tue Mar 07 2000 - 11:48:09 MST

At 10:37 AM -0800 3/7/2000, Kevyn Shortell wrote:
>You realize Chuq,
>
>None of us were alive back then in the stone ages when you
>had analog computers =)
>
>/me ducks and runs for his life.

Actually, Kevyn, I *do* realize that. I'm not sure when I woke up and
realized I was now an Old Phart, but it was a few years ago. But
without the Old Pharts, where would computers be?

>heheheheh Chuq is going to come over and kill me now =)

Nah. As long as I can keep up with the kiddos, I don't worry about
it. I'm not quite ready for the senior tour....

And they sit at the bar and put bread in my jar and say 'Man, what are you doing here?'"