Re: switching desktop enviornment help...

Subject: Re: switching desktop enviornment help...
From: Cyril Niklaus (cyril.niklaus@bigfoot.com)
Date: Tue Mar 07 2000 - 15:07:15 MST

--On Mercredi, 8 mars 2000 7:54 +1300 Evan Read <eread@netaccess.co.nz>
wrote:

> Gnome is power. ;) Should I say that "Enlightenment is power".
I would rather say Enlightenment *needs* power... It's a hog really. But I
like it nonetheless, even if I tend to use windowmaker (I gave up on
blackbox, because I couldn't really show off with all my transparent
terms...) (vain vain vain)

cyril

---
tadyathA oM gate gate pAragate pArasaMgate bodhi svAhA