Re: switching desktop enviornment help...

Subject: Re: switching desktop enviornment help...
From: Robert Fout (rfout@damien.edu)
Date: Tue Mar 07 2000 - 18:52:59 MST

I agree!... I find KDE and GNOME annoying, but I like the apps that come
with them. I use ICEWM (it's the best winman I've ever used) and also use
kppp, and other apps that come with KDE and GNOME.

Bob
"The knack to flying is learning how to
throw yourself at the ground and miss."

>From "Life the Universe and Everything"
by Douglas Adams

Robert Fout
MacOS Guru and MkLinux/Yellowdog Linux User
rfout@damien.edu
http://osx.damien.edu/rfout/
ICQ# 48433406