CS 1.1 Install locks up during mouseconfig

Subject: CS 1.1 Install locks up during mouseconfig
From: Steven Howes (s.howes@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Tue Mar 07 2000 - 21:17:45 MST

Folks-

After making the leap from LinuxPPC to YellowDog, I've encountered and
installation problem that I've not seen before.

I'm installing onto a Beige desktop G3 from the CS 1.1 CD and all goes well
until I enter the mouseconfig step - where making any ADB mouse selection
causes the installation process to hang. This was not a problem installing
that other version of PPC Linux, so I am a bit puzzled as to what is going
on. This problem repeated with several mice as well.

Any advice?

Many thanks,

Steve

----