Check it out!

Subject: Check it out!
From: Reid Anderson (resander@cs.hamilton.edu)
Date: Tue Mar 07 2000 - 21:41:19 MST

Ok, so I got the web server up and running on my space on Big-Oh, so if
anyone wants to check it out (and double check to make sure everything is
working) that would be great! I would also like to know how well it loads
from each server from an off campus connection, so if anyone can check it
out that would be great!

Main site:
    http://g4.hamilton.edu/
        Runs on Reid Anderson's Mac G4 500Mhz with OS 9

Mirrors:
    http://cs.hamilton.edu/~resander/
        Runs on the CS server, Big-Oh, a Dual PentiumII with RedHat Linux

    http://students.hamilton.edu/2002/resander/
        Runs on the Hamilton Student Web Server (not sure what the
configuration is)

Thanks,
    Reid
    webmaster@g4.hamilton.edu

PS- It will be nice when I get the G3 up and running with YDL so I can have
g4hamilton.edu and g3.hamilton.edu! Or maybe YDLinux.hamilton.edu? Or would
putting YellowDog in the name not be ok Dan?