Re: ELF 32 binary not executable??

Subject: Re: ELF 32 binary not executable??
From: Ed Jaeger (ed.jaeger@bgcorp.com)
Date: Wed Mar 08 2000 - 11:08:38 MST

You will find that linux binaries almost always are linux x86 binaries,
not linux ppc binaries. Try running "file ./rwbs" and see what you get.
 If you can get the source code you can recompile it, otherwise ask them
for a ppc linux binary (lots of luck).

--
Ed Jaeger, CFO, Bohlender Graebener Corporation
ed.jaeger@bgcorp.com

- Leo Tolstoy