X display problem

Subject: X display problem
From: tom (tom@plummy.mwfree.net)
Date: Wed Mar 08 2000 - 15:21:06 MST

Hi there, this is fairly basic but it's still annoying me! I've got a
G4/350mhz with CS 1.1 installed. Everything runs fine, apart from the display
when I run X wndows. The actual picture is fine(i.e. can use KDE etc) but on
the right hand side of the screen the picture curves towards the middle-eg.
if I drag a window it curves as I move it towards the right. I've tried all
the settings in Xconfigurator, but all the settings apart from 8bit, 640x480
or 8bit 832x624 are either the same or not working.

I've got a Sony 17inch monitor(210 ES), I've chosen the 'Sony 210EST' driver
in Xconfigurator- could this be the problem?

Any help much appreciated. Tom