Re: What's compiled into the kernels on YDL's site

Subject: Re: What's compiled into the kernels on YDL's site
From: Urs Hochstrasser (hochstrasser@cyberlink.ch)
Date: Thu Mar 09 2000 - 11:00:35 MST

Hi,

> Could we get a list of what's compiled into the kernels
> available on the YDL site? There seems to be both 2.2.12 and
> 2.2.15 (the later as part of CS 1.2) available.

Something I'd like to know too. In my case it is ETHERTAP, which I
would probably need to communicate (TCP/IP wise) from MOL with the
rest of the Linux box. Or does anybody know another way of doing this?

TIA

Cheers
--Urs

Urs Hochstrasser        Urs.Hochstrasser@unibas.ch
Botanical Institute, Hebelstrasse 1, CH-4056 BASEL
SWITZERLAND                 Phone +41 61 267 23 07