Re: Check it out!

Subject: Re: Check it out!
From: Reid Anderson (resander@cs.hamilton.edu)
Date: Thu Mar 09 2000 - 13:08:05 MST

If anyone wants to check access times now, I am using QuidProQuo instead of
Apple Web Sharing, so it should be faster now! My goal is to beat the CS
Server! Prof Bailey will "love" to hear that!

http://g4.hamilton.edu/
http://cs.hamilton.edu/~resander/
http://students.hamilton.edu/2002/resander/

> on 3/8/00 7:16 AM, Tim Long at tim.long@ukonline.co.uk wrote:
>
>> The http://g4.hamilton.edu/design_guide/design_guide.html looks terrible,
>> perhaps by good design you mean bad and vise-versa? The connection
>> http://g4.hamilton.edu/ from the UK at 12.14 GMT was slowest of the three.
>>
>> Tim
>>
>> Reid Anderson wrote:
>>
>>> Ok, so I got the web server up and running on my space on Big-Oh, so if
>>> anyone wants to check it out (and double check to make sure everything is
>>> working) that would be great! I would also like to know how well it loads
>>> from each server from an off campus connection, so if anyone can check it
>>> out that would be great!
>>>
>>> Main site:
>>> http://g4.hamilton.edu/
>>> Runs on Reid Anderson's Mac G4 500Mhz with OS 9
>>>
>>> Mirrors:
>>> http://cs.hamilton.edu/~resander/
>>> Runs on the CS server, Big-Oh, a Dual PentiumII with RedHat Linux
>>>
>>> http://students.hamilton.edu/2002/resander/
>>> Runs on the Hamilton Student Web Server (not sure what the
>>> configuration is)
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Reid