Ftp setup?

Subject: Ftp setup?
From: Reid Anderson (resander@cs.hamilton.edu)
Date: Thu Mar 09 2000 - 13:44:29 MST

Ok, I got the G3 running YDL and the web server is working, but I don't have
any of the real pages there yet, just the default "It Worked!" page! I am
trying to ftp the real html files up to the G3 from the G4, but obviously I
don't have the ftp stuff setup right. I tried logging in with no username
or password and I also tried logging in as root with appropriate password.
I searched the drive for any ftpd or ftp files. But didn't find anything
that looked to useful. I was really looking for maybe a .config file, but no
luck there. Anyone able to help?

Thanks,
    Reid