5500/225 xconfig probs...

Subject: 5500/225 xconfig probs...
From: John Boyarsky (jboyarsky@ftyukon.yfsd.schoolzone.net)
Date: Thu Mar 09 2000 - 15:03:34 MST

Here we go again,

Trying to get YDL up and running on another computer, this time a
5500/225.
I got thru the install with NO VIDEO DRIVER selected, and had a
mysterious error at XConfigurator.
 Remember i am new, and really am just trying what i've read on this
list.)
I went to the menu and finished with the Install. then I restarted and
got into the command line of Linux. Ok. so far so good. I then tried
the command "startx" and got back the following errors..
"Error loading shared libraries. Libx.ext.so.6. cannot open shared
object. No such file or directory." and it also had "Libz.so", and
"Libx.ext.so.1" Now I looked thru the iso dick image and the folder of
YDL install on the hard drive and found no such files..

Any ideas?

John
Still a newbie, but hoping to get things running and get over that...