FTP configuration

Subject: FTP configuration
From: Vince Marco (vince.marco@iname.com)
Date: Thu Mar 09 2000 - 15:03:56 MST

Can someone help me out with the configuration of FTP? I am trying to
get some files to and from YDL on my G4 (both from and to a PowerBook
and NT). I figured setting up FTP would provide the most accessible
scenario without fiddling with Samba or NFS.

I have the Linux Unleashed book and they say that the Red Hat files for
FTP config are:
/etc/ftpaccess
/etc/ftpconversions
/etc/ftphosts

However, I didn't find the above files, but rather came across the
following files:
/home/ftp/groups
/home/ftp/passwd

I'm really just looking for the quickest way to get FTP working and
available to my other machines.

Thanks,

Vince