Re: Netscape hanging

Subject: Re: Netscape hanging
From: Robert Fout (rfout@damien.edu)
Date: Fri Mar 10 2000 - 19:26:22 MST

Nope, didn't work. It doesn't even get the point where it tries to contact
any site, it's right after the netscape window is drawn, but before it tries
to go anywhere. well, i'll get 4.7 installed and running, see what that
does.

Bob
"The knack to flying is learning how to
throw yourself at the ground and miss."

>From "Life the Universe and Everything"
by Douglas Adams

Robert Fout
MacOS Guru and MkLinux/Yellowdog Linux User
rfout@damien.edu
http://osx.damien.edu/rfout/
ICQ# 48433406