Config X to use video accel..

Subject: Config X to use video accel..
Baroosk@aol.com
Date: Sat Mar 11 2000 - 23:03:27 MST

Thank You to Vanja for your help. I got YDL up and running again on the G3
AIO at home... I gave /usr more space. That seemed to work. I also have the
Kensington TurboMouse up and using 2 buttons on it. Thanks again!!

Now I need help with getting the video working. I have X up and going
without accelleration, and it is noticeable.

????? How do I configure X without reinstalling the whole thiing? there's
gotta be a way to get xconfigurator to run from within KDE or some form of
command line..

Here's what I have: (this according to the AppleSystemProfile)
Slot$F1
Display card
ATY,mach64_3DUPro (Now I think this is ATI RagePro)
Model ATY,GT-C
VRAM: 6MB

And the YDL Installer called it:
0Ffb ATY,mach64

I do have the Apple Video In-Video out card installed in a PCI slot

Please be patient, as I can't even get it to start in command line mode...
yet.

John Boyarsky
--> still a newbie, but trying to get over that.....