ISOs: the saga continues

Subject: ISOs: the saga continues
From: Dan Burcaw (dburcaw@terraplex.com)
Date: Sun Mar 12 2000 - 18:04:30 MST

Hey folks,

We've figured out why our mirrors are not able to get the iso images
properly. The ISP that our offices gets internet access from has had
flakiness since late last week. Right now, the they have a router down or
something and our access is dead. The iso files on the mirrors that are
disappearing are probably due to the fact that the mirroring is unstable
right now.

I'm going to be looking into other ways of getting the isos online while
we get the ISP is fix their problems.

THanks for your patience.. and use the ISO on metalab and metalab mirrors
for the time being.

Regards,
Dan

Terra Soft Solutions, Inc.
 Yellow Dog Linux
 http://www.yellowdoglinux.com/

 Black Lab Linux
 Advanced Workstations and Parallel Solutions
 http://www.blacklablinux.com/