Re: sndvolmix causes kernel panic +

Subject: Re: sndvolmix causes kernel panic +
From: Robert Fout (rfout@damien.edu)
Date: Sun Mar 12 2000 - 20:07:34 MST

but I can't run it at all [sndvolmox].

going to try to upgrade to 2.2.14pre9 later tonight, see if that helps.

BTW: kmix tells me it can't find a kernel with sound support included, does
that mean something?

Bob
"The knack to flying is learning how to
throw yourself at the ground and miss."

>From "Life the Universe and Everything"
by Douglas Adams

Robert Fout
MacOS Guru and MkLinux/Yellowdog Linux User
rfout@damien.edu
http://osx.damien.edu/rfout/
ICQ# 48433406